Roadtrek

Roadtrek

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sitting in the Roadtrek waiting for the lights to come on

I had expected for you to be reading right now about the extended vacation that we just took to Virginia in our Roadtrek. Due to an extensive power outage at home following Hurricane Irene I am sitting in my Roadtrek in my driveway waiting for the electric power to come back on in the house. I am briefly writing this on my laptop using the Roadtrek's inverter. We had quite a trip and HOPEFULLY, in a few days (the power company says "by the end of the week"!) we will once again have power and I can properly sit at my computer and write all about our trip. Until then, I hope all that are reading this are doing so in the glow of electric light, and all are safe. This was quite a storm and I know that others have had extreme damage - luckily, other than something hitting my Roadtrek and putting a small dent and scuff over one of the tail-lights, we have come out well - in the dark, but well.


No comments:

Post a Comment